PERSONAL RETREATS &
Whether you are looking for a weekend getaway, a week-long detox or a space for a sabbatical, we have the perfect retreat package to help you reconnect to your natural rhythm.
- Peace and quiet for the mind, renewal.for the body
- Unwind from technology, become stronger mentally and find inner peace
- Deepen your yoga and meditation practice.
- Learn from our certified instructors.
- All packages include two catered vegetarian meals and one yoga class per day.
Email us at email@example.com or call us to register by phone at 1-808-936-2361. 9am - 9pm Hawaiian time.
Sample Retreat Day
7:30 AM to 9:00 AM: Practice and Instruction of yoga in the oceanview Yoga Hale
9:00 AM: Breakfast: Herbal tea and tropical breakfast with local fruit, homemade hot cereal and agave nectar, catered by local professional chefs.
Enjoy a beautiful 15 minute walk to Isaac Hale park and swim in the ocean. Snorkel in the tide pools. Take a tour of the volcanoes. Relax under a mango tree, its all up to you how to spend your time here!
5:00 PM: Meditation in our Hand built pavillion with ocean breezes and nature's sweet songs.
7:00 PM: Dinner: Delicious catered vegetarian meals.
Choose from our Economy, Standard or Deluxe accommodation packages. Personal retreats at KMEC have flexible start and end dates. If you'd like to stay for a longer or shorter period of time than listed below, please contact us directly to check availability and book your stay. All package rates include breakfast, dinner and one morning yoga class per day.
- Milo 1
- Milo 2
- Milo 3 (sleeps 2)
- Cacao cabin
- Lilikoi (sleeps 2) cabin
- Yoga Hale (sleeps 2) cabins.
- Noni (sleeps 2)
- Ocean Vista (sleeps 2)
- Dragonfly (sleeps 3)
- Rollinia (sleeps 4)
- Mango (sleeps 4) cabins.
SAMPLE RETREAT RATES*
4-Day, 3-Night: $281 / $387
8-Day, 7-Night: $637 / $885
15-Day, 14-Night: $1218 / $1713
4-Day, 3-Night: $362 / $468
8-Day, 7-Night: $826 / $1074
15-Day, 14-Night: $1632 / $2128
4-Day, 3-Night: $398 / $504
8-Day, 7-Night: $910 / $1158
15-Day, 14-Night: $1918 / $2406
There are no fixed dates or set limits to your retreat. You may stay as long or as short as you wish.
*All prices subject to Season and Availability
- Immerse yourself in the yogic and eco lifestyle
- Connect to nature's rhythm and healing qualities
- Meeting interesting, enlightening people
- Free usage of our equipment and wireless internet service.
- Friendly staff that serve with Aloha.
- Proximity to Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park, thermal swimming and soaking pools, superior snorkeling, natural cave steam baths and much more.
- Near to Local Farmer's Markets, Uncle Robert’s Night Market and Kehena black sand beach which is frequented by dolphins.
Why Choose KMEC
- Full accommodations
- Short drive from Hilo International Airport
- Daily yoga in 1000 square foot Yoga Hale with ocean view
- Daily meditation in custom designed Balinese Meditation Pavilion
- Full service laundry
- Free wifi
- 2 vegetarian meals catered by a professional chefs
- Lunch Optional
- Fully equipped Yoga studio open daily from 9am - 9pm.
Hale (Hawaiian; pronounced Hah-Lay; meaning: building, pavilion, house or meeting place)
Yoga Hale: Our largest event space, the Yoga Hale has about 1000 square feet of floor space. It can accommodate over 100 people sitting or standing or about 20 people stretched out and lying down (i.e. on yoga mats). The Yoga Hale includes its own kitchen and full bathrooms.
Meditation Hale: Our Balinese Meditation Pavilion is open 24 hours a day for prayer, small group meetings, yoga or solitude. Custom-made in Bali, it is a very holy and special place for prayer and reflection. It can accommodate 25 to 30 people sitting on cushions. It is equipped with a TV, DVD player, light, cushions, an ocean view and its own independent solar power system.
- Friendly and loving staff
- A multi-purpose pavilion for groups, weddings or individual activities
- Safe and purified state-of-the-art rainwater catchment system for drinking
- Nearly 100% solar powered (generator assistance when needed)
- Lovely 10 acres of fruit trees and forest
- Fresh linens, blankets and towels
- Comfortable beds
- Ocean views over the orchard
- Sound of the surf in the distance
- Saltwater swimming just a half mile away at Isaac Hale Park
- Safe, peaceful, healing ambience; with many flowering plants
- Freshest air on the planet
- Fragrant Trade Winds
- Clear and beautiful stargazing